Cyrgans Conapt

Cyrgan is amazing. He acquired the details of some dead guy who was found upside down in a public toilet and re-routed the bank code, so we are living rent free in what for me seems a quality conapt. 

Met one of the neighbours yesterday, a pregnant girl who is new to the gritty urban sort of street life our crew comprises. We can see our local patch of the city from here including the Blue Ant bar where we hang out. Cyr says "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" and I am wondering if he meant about us after moving me in with him. 


I tried making out with him while Kitten wasn't around. It was fun but he isn't used to female company, he was comparing how he was feeling about sex to his goddamn computer. I guess its the only experience of release that he knows. So we fooled about but it didn't much get anywhere. He says he is useless with women and yet he has me hanging on his every word. I am sitting on the couch doing my kegel exercises and all I can think about is being his girl. I can't deal with it.

Filling in these stupid forms for going legit so I can get a job in Reaktor as an erotic dancer. Cy seems pleased, he is encouraging me to give up hooking. Its weird. Making love with Kitten was passionate and amazing. With Cy it is, very difficult to explain. I have lost count the number of cocks I have had up me, and the fucked up things I have done for guys for money. I know sex inside out, identifying what a guy needs and giving it to him, playing with him, programming their personalities from their genitals by using my own or my mouth or my hands, its second nature. Give them a life rise if they deserve it or taking them out with a delayed fall if they're a cunt. People would be amazed, and scared, if they knew how deep the training goes and what can be done with stimulation. 

But with Cy, fuck I can't stop thinking about him. I feel like a schoolgirl. I feel amazing just being around him and my habitually acerbic personality dissolves, my mind goes to mush. I don't know how to tell Kitten. I'm in love with them both and its fucking me up a bit. So I drink more stimulant, I think this shit is import goods form the mars colony, and hide out in the safety of the apartment and take a shower. I think about being here. InSilico is exciting. It is safer than Mort. I'm going to be a dancer! My mother was a dancer, I was too young to remember really. She was from New Paris and did cabaret on the luxury cruisers before some random had a one night stand with her before she crash landed. 

Oh we went to a gig last night, Biotronica it was awesome! I fire-danced all night high on stim-pills, that might be why I am feeling this way about Cy actually, the ecstasy. It must have been some good shit because the come-down has been gentle as fuck. My voice today is high pitched and hoarse, a squeaky little whisper with a gravel edge. I like it. I think maybe I have found a cure for my alcoholism. 


conapt: condominium apartment, from Philip K Dick


BIOTRONICA

my new fire poi

with Cyrgan (center) and Kitten (sofa



Comments

Popular Posts