Career Grrl


SLA Industries and all characters, settings, images and other intellectual properties pertaining thereto are (c) 1993-2000 Nightfall Games Limited, 
and are used without permission. No challenge to those copyrights is intended or implied. This is an unofficial SLA Industries fanzine.


Born Rachel Dauphinoir to New Parisian chic-cabaret exotic-dancer on the cruise-liner Pearl of Glanis and Uptown bureacrud father, Razhel was singer and psy-bassist for teenorgy an in-house band at the edge-of-downtown dinge-sin clubhouse Relix.

Razhel's soothsayer-soft  succubi-seductress vocal husk and wargaspmic cunt-curdling screams of raging whorn attracted talent scouts and secured the band a spot on the holofly fanzine Nusic that described the band as 'shadowsluts with a pissing of promisc'. When they were offered to do the jingle for a cheapo filler cartrune on SLAkids, Razhel age 20 quit the band and enlisted as a Kick-Murder operative.

"I didn't swap my (gomoti-psy + blue fex-fluid chip) bass for a gun" Razhel explained after the success of her first, televised PR mission for SLA. "I still got it, in fact I plan to strap 'em both together with bondu-gaffa rape-tape™ just as soon as I get my FEN30-30 sniper rifle. I'm saving up so be warned." 

Asked where she sees her career going in the future Razhel chewed her buzz-gum and replied; "Hell knows. If I don't end dead-inna-ditch then I guess I'll try getting offworld. Unless some dirty fuckshit pregs me by then. Wanna try me?" 

Razhel has a dna-tattoo bearing the symbol of the notorious underground martial-arts movement known as the Mojo Dojo. She is very open about her sideline as a sex therapy worker. "Yeah well a girls gotta do who a girls gotta do, innit. 'Easyfun', as we always said at Relix; free for those who can't afford it, very expensive for those who can." With that policy coming out of todays youth, we will be interested to see where Razhel goes in future. 

The band Teenorgy's demo-reel and a lo-fi fan recording of their live set are available to download. 



Comments

Popular Posts